Jan 5, 2011

My first post / Mi primer post

Ok, so this is my first real attempt at a blog. I had toyed with the idea for a while, and then came Twitter, so I deemed it unnecessary. But today, I had yet another business idea that will just go into my business-idea-for-when-I-have-time-and-money jar.

I thought it really is a shame to let ideas go to waste just because I’m not making them real, so I’ll go ahead and post them here, trusting readers around the world to take them, improve them, and send me a note on how your project is going. There’s lots of people out there who want to start a business and have no clue what to do, and since my master in Entrepreneurship at Lund University (that’s in Sweden), I can’t stop thinking about ideas or improvements on business models and so on.

And, since this is my blog, I'll also post some other things I like, such as interesting websites, technology, travel and cooking. So, hope you enjoy, write back if this is useful! 


Pues, realmente este es mi primer blog. Había pensado en iniciar uno antes, pero luego llego Twitter y entonces la idea parecía un poco atrasada. Sin embargo, el día de hoy tuve otra idea de negocios que solo va a pasar a mi lista de “ideas de negocios para cuando tenga tiempo y dinero” y me pareció una lástima que solo porque yo no voy a realizarla, se quede sin hacerse realidad.

Por ello, voy a publicar mis ideas, confiando en que quienes las lean las tomen, las mejoren y me manden una nota diciendo cómo va el proyecto. Hay mucha gente allá afuera que quiere iniciar un negocio y no sabe qué hacer, y yo desde que estudié una maestría en Inicio de Negocios en la Universidad de Lund (en Suecia), no puedo dejar de pensar en ideas, o como mejorar negocios ya existentes o nuevos modelos de negocios.

Y como este es mi blog, también publicaré de otros temas que me interesan, como sitios interesantes, tecnologías, viajar y cocinar. Así que, espero que les guste y ¡escriban si les ayuda!


No comments:

Post a Comment